9 Phrases That Should Not Be Found in Your Curriculum Vitae


Job seekers seem to be using desperate measures in finding jobs. It's easy to see enumerations of personal attributes in the resumes of applicants counting self and massive credits in order to ensure a good chance of getting recruited. This strategy is turning out on them with inverse expectations. The following are what you shouldn't say in your resume.

Good work ethics. It will be rather better to make a specific reference(s), for example, 'I had to fix customers pipes in their homes even on weekends'.

Excellent team player. You could mention your previous achievement in this respect. You may use the following in your own words: I teamed with my chemical engineers to increase quality of products when working with Nestle foods.

Good communication skills. Replace with your own words as: I spoke in seminars that resulted to 50% increased participation in 1 year.

Bottom line orientation. Replace with your own similar words, 'my engineering operation saved the company $800,000 in 1 year.'

Result oriented professional.Replace with: I like to solve a pile of problems.

Exceeds expectation. Replace with your own words as: I was invited to join management committee in my one year working with Fallyfox Resources.

High presentation skills. Replace with your own words as: I became a facilitator after my boss had me speak in a conference.

Savvy business professional
. Replace with your own words as: I got my employer's company covered by eBay and Yahoo.

Seeking a challenging opportunity. Replace with your own words as: I am looking for an IT company that wants to advance it technology.

A well written resume will increase your chances of getting hired. Edit your resume and apply for your dream job.

With a well written resume, you will be at a better chance to get recruited for numerous job vacancies. Find your career job.